Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where in the world have I been?

It's about time I update! I've been super busy getting things ready for the wedding. So to catch everyone up...here is why I have not been around.

My surprise bridal shower was on Saturday the 7th. As if that wasn't enough surprise, my grandma and aunt came in from Florida! My mom and I had noooo idea they were coming. It was amazing!
The shower was so much fun and we got so much to fill our new house. I had such a great time with everyone!
Beach theme was perfect. The favors were starfish! So cute!

My wonderful cake. My Aunt Judy made it! How wonderful is she?!

Can you tell I love it? It tasted just as good as it looked!

My Maid of Honor. Wonderful!

Opening some gifts!

My bridesmaids and my flower girl!

My amazing Grandma and Jennifer after the surprise tears. I kept walking up to them and hugging them all day!

After the shower, all my girls and I went to let the balloons go outside!

Just some of the wonderful gifts we got! We are ready to fill our new house!

Brian with my ribbon hat/bouquet. 
So that is where I have been. We have the seating chart for the wedding complete. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh I dread the seating chart....Are you feeling ready? I feel like I am never going to get everything done that I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! A surprise shower!! A friend of mine went to a surprise shower this weekend! The cake looked great!! =) And boy did ya'll get a lot of stuff!

    These are great pics!!

    ReplyDelete